Robert D. Webb
Robert D. Webb is a broad-based financial executive with over 35 years of corporate restructuring consulting, senior financial management and public accounting experience, with over half of those years working with financially distressed situations. Bob has a well-diversified background in all aspects of financial services, including over a decade of audit experience. In addition, he brings over a decade of experience serving as CFO to two separate corporations.
Prior to joining Focus Management Group, Bob held a Director role at a Midwest-based restructuring and turnaround management consulting firm. In this capacity, he was responsible for managing and leading several successful turnaround and crisis management engagements. His assignments have involved restructuring, bankruptcy, due diligence, interim management, litigation support, receiverships, assignments for the benefit of creditors, and liquidations. Highlights of his recent accomplishments include the following:
- Bob conducted a four-month forensic fraud investigation of a sub-prime auto insurer for the Insurance Commissioner of Illinois that resulted in fraudulent conveyance and directors and officers litigation, as well as settlement discussions with the CPA firm.
- As acting President, Debtor in Possession, Bob liquidated a commercial printer that resulted in collection of over 98% of accounts receivable and a recovery of 64% of the unsecured creditors’ claims.
- Bob represented the Banking Commissioner of the State of Connecticut as Receiver of a trust advisory firm and assessed financial condition, managed cash flow and developed wind-down strategies that resulted in the sale of one trust division and the transition of third party accounts to successor applications servicers.
- He served as Interim CFO of a publicly-listed Idaho-based computer manufacturer and developed restructuring initiatives, negotiated extension of credit facility and closed two separate private equity raises.
- Bob also conducted 9 separate engagements for GM Service and Parts Operations at various ACDelco warehouse distributors providing financial advisory services for company sale processes, due diligence reviews and financial assessments.
In a prior role, Bob was Senior Vice President of an architectural engineering firm where he successfully negotiated increases in the bank revolver from $1 million to $4 million.
In another previous role, Bob was the CFO of a $1.4 billion asset financial institution where he formulated strategic business plans and negotiated asset sales and restructuring of the $1 billion portfolio of commercial real estate loans, leases and investments in joint ventures.
Bob served in the U. S. Army, as an Infantry Officer. A Masters in Business Administration was awarded to Bob from the University of Iowa. He also holds a Bachelors in Accounting from the University of Dubuque. Bob is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Fraud Examiner, and Certified Turnaround Professional. He is a member of the Turnaround Management Association, Association of Certified Turnaround Professionals, and Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.