Corporate Finance > Business Sale
Focus Management Group is a proven resource to help business owners maximize the value potential of their enterprises and also moneterize their stake holdings through the process of a business sale. We have long standing relationships with diverse investment groups and strategic acquirers nationwide, enabling us to quickly locate financially viable parties with a history of relevant industry acquisitions. Our successful track record of timely business and asset sales speaks for itself.
Our professionals are skilled at managing the sale of a business – from “soup to nuts”. We use a process-driven approach to maximize value under an expedited timeline:
Business Sale Approach
- Prepare Business Sale memorandum, including:
- Executive Summary
- Suggested Term Sheet
- Identification of collateral base available to support debt facilities
- Historic financials
- Projected financials, including bridge analysis if appropriate highlighting any rationalization of cost structure anticipated to result from the sale of the Company.
- Identify list of potential financial and strategic buyers with known appetite for businesses in this space.
- Prepare Confidentiality Agreements
- Set up secure virtual data room of Company information to share with potential buyers.
- Prepare “teaser” one-page sheet to distribute to potential buyers, soliciting interest and inviting contact to obtain Confidentiality Agreement.
- Track responses, and control process of releasing data to authorized potential buyers.
- Facilitate on-site due diligence meetings between prospective buyers and Company.
- Assist Company in negotiations and structuring of transaction with buyer.