Asset & Equipment Reliability
Redefining Asset Reliability Management & Maintenance
- The function of Asset Reliability Management is to consistently deliver maximum available capacity by systematically improving both primary and secondary asset performance.
- The maintenance function can no longer be viewed as a cost center or a department with merely the people to call when things break down, but rather a world-class reliability function whose performance is equally important as all other aspects of business.
- Asset Reliability Management and Maintenance excellence must be championed to deliver process predictability, continuous productivity and increase plant profitability. This interdependent relationship is the drive towards maintaining or gaining a competitive industry advantage.
A Systematic Approach to Asset Reliability Management
- Focus’ approach to Asset Reliability Management and a world-class maintenance organization is the development of the Asset Reliability Model(sm)
- The model is designed and implemented through a participative process with the client to strategically deliver the best processes, practices, procedures and organizational function
- The Asset Reliability Model(sm) easily integrates with processes such as Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, ISO, etc.
- The eight functional segments of Focus’ Asset Reliability Model(sm) delivers a comprehensive asset reliability management process and the ‘track’ for management and the maintenance department to follow to achieve maintenance excellence