Restructuring Advisory Services
Focus Management Group’s restructuring advisory services use a process-driven approach to quickly assess a distressed company’s situation in order to offer clear recommendations on the best course of action. Our turnaround management specialists are experienced in all aspects of reorganization and rehabilitation, including restructurings both inside and outside of bankruptcy protection.
Using our proven process and focused approach, our turnaround management team help companies improve performance and rehabilitate operations. We work with the management, equity holders and creditors to determine the key indicators for the business and develop methods to monitor performance. We also establish systems and procedures designed to help the company avoid future pitfalls that can lead to a crisis recurrence.
Restructuring Advisory Process
- We start by undertaking a Situation Analysis, which provides a rapid, factual assessment of the current situation, including a review of cash flow, debt service capacity, capital structure, products, services, operations, reporting systems and controls and management team capabilities.
- We analyze the situation, determine the immediate needs and develop action plans.
- The next phase is to implement a business restructuring plan, which often involves re-engineering the company’s processes and rationalizing its operations.
- To obtain optimum results, our turnaround management specialists are available as needed to assume key managerial roles within the company on an interim basis.
- We attend to the vital aspects of the business–cash flow management, bank and creditor relationships, and vendor and employee relations.