Chapter 11 Reorganization > Financial Advisor to Debtor
Focus Management Group provides a full range of financial advisory services to debtors both inside and out of formal bankruptcy. As the financial advisor to debtor, we work directly for the company to ensure a successful corporate restructuring. Focus Professionals follow a structured approach that enables us to quickly and efficiently assess the options facing financially distressed businesses, determine the course of action that provides the maximum value to our client, and then guide debtors through the intricacies of the bankruptcy process.
Our Financial Advisor Services for debtors include:
- Pre‐bankruptcy strategy and planning
- Assessing business viability and strategic options
- Finding and negotiating debtor‐in‐possession (“DIP”) financing
- Preparation of bankruptcy schedules
- Bankruptcy reporting including statement of financial affairs
- Claims Analysis
- Assessment of DIP financing
- Negotiating with vendors
The key element to a successful reorganization is experienced financial advisors. With our wide array of knowledge and experience as financial advisors to debtors, our professionals manage the various complexities that can arise in insolvency and bankruptcy cases in order to achieve optimal resolution to intricate situations.