Professional Staffing Company
Company:A $800MM Professional Staffing Company
A Focus Professional was hired to this privately-held professional staffing firm as Chief Financial Officer. The Company initially had $2MM in revenues, profits of $2K and 5 franchised offices.
- Managed all financial aspects of the Company, led its Initial and Secondary Public Offering and merged with and took control of its Corporate Franchiser through an internally leveraged buy-out.
- The Company’s operating strategy was eventually changed from a “franchise system” to an “operating divisions/branches” system.
- Managed and successfully completed a $400M merger with a competitive, publicly-held staffing Company
- Responsible for restructuring the Company’s website into an internet portal for candidates and client companies.
- During the Focus Professional’s tenure with the Company, revenues grew from $2M to approximately $800MM with 100+ corporate owed offices in 44 large U.S. metropolitan markets.