Professional Staffing Agency
Service:Business Viability Assessment
Company:Professional Staffing Agency
Focus Management Group was engaged as Financial Advisor on behalf of the lender to a struggling commercial and professional staffing agency.
Focus was tasked to review its operations and financials in order to determine the current health of the business and provide recommendations to the Lender on whether to explore exit strategies or to continue funding operations.
- Developed a detailed model of the business, tracking all aspects of revenue, direct labor and associated overhead expenses.
- Prepared an initial, 13-week cash flow forecast for the Company’s 13 locations in just 3 days.
- Developed a weekly operational key metric system to monitor performance.
- Focus Professionals determined the Company was a viable business and recommended to the lender that they provide bridge funding to allow the Company to complete an Equity raise from its existing and new shareholder base.
- The Lender incurred no losses and was able to fully liquidate their $5 million revolver position.