Milk Product Manufacturing Facility
Company:A Milk Product Manufacturing Facility
The Company was struggling financially and in need of guidance.
Focus was hired by a milk product manufacturing production facility to review performance and balance sheet structure, develop alternative working capital structures and create financial forecasts.
- Conducted an analysis of the Company’s working capital components, product pricing, production assumptions and product marketing strategies
- Analyzed current markets for milk and milk products, coupled with historic trends for inputs and outputs
- Developed alternative balance sheet structures to include an asset based line of credit, mezzanine debt and long term debt restructure, to include the working capital account forecasts for trade payables and producer payables
- Prepared a comprehensive pricing analysis of inputs and outputs to show relationships, or lack thereof, between these commodities
- Worked with the lender to develop questions and strategies for interviews and due diligence work
- Focus discovered weaknesses in reporting working capital and worked with the Company to improve practices, which in turn improved reporting to the Lenders.
- Focus reviewed impacts of various lending structure strategies and assisted in development of loan covenants.