Intermodal Trucking Company
Company:$200MM Intermodal Trucking Company
The Company’s intermodal trucking operations transported containerized shipments to and from marine terminals, rail ramps and customers’ distribution centers and specialized in the movement of both domestic and international containers and trailers.
Focus was engaged by the Company to arrange a private debt placement to refinance its current senior debt.
Focus Professionals performed the following tasks:
- Reviewed the Client’s operations, projections and capital structure to formulate the structure for refinancing its existing senior debt and allowing for continued growth
- Prepared an offering memorandum to distribute to prospective lenders/investors.
- Conducted screenings and meetings with prospective lenders/investors to solicit bids for refinancing the Client’s existing senior debt
- Provided assistance to Client in negotiating strategies and ideas, playing the role on intermediary, to help facilitate the refinancing
- Focus Professionals successfully refinanced certain existing indebtedness of the Company, thereby providing the Company with access to adequate working capital to fund its ongoing growth requirements.